Can you tell me whether I can Develop a property without a full Traffic Report?


 I want to develop and/or subdivide a property, or purchase a property to develop and/or subdivide. Can a traffic engineer tell me whether I can do this without preparing a full traffic report?


Yes, although your engineer is likely to need to visit the site and carry out some measurements, survey(s) and/or initial assessments.

Initial assessments typically cost half to two-thirds of a full traffic report. If you proceed with the project and need the full assessment, the total costs of the assessment (including the initial assessment) should not be significantly higher than otherwise, provided you engage the same engineer to complete the report. 

Your Shopping Cart is Empty