Is there a way I can avoid doing work required by Council or NZ Traffic Agency?


My Council, or the NZ Transport Agency, says I have to upgrade my road/entrance/an intersection. This will be really expensive and I/my project can’t afford it. Is there any way I can avoid doing this work?


There often is. To achieve this, you will probably have to apply for a resource consent and/or appeal the Transport Agency’s decision to the environment court. If the non-compliance(s) relate to traffic, transport, roads/access or parking, then it is likely you will need a traffic report to support your application. 

Your Shopping Cart is Empty